?

Log in

No account? Create an account
bird poops on plum branch

buster


Buster Benson

No advice column.


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Featured on the iTunes App Store homepage!
bird poops on plum branch
buster

Featured on the iTunes App Store homepage!
Originally uploaded by Buster McLeod

I just happened to see this when I went to the app store today... I knew they were considering something like this but they never confirmed that it was actually happening. I'm totally stoked!


  • 1
Do you get proceeds from the apps that you make that they sell?

Yeah, I get 70% of the price, and Apple gets to keep the remaining 30%.

That's a much higher percentage than I would have guessed. Nice!

i think today is the day i will buy yer app,
you're going to be rolling in it soon.

didn't you see the NY times article? ;)

Hah, don't tease me like that!

Before I can roll in it, I gotta pay off a few things... all of this is part of my bankruptcy prevention plan. My creditors love Locavore, cause it means they might get paid! :)

it's the first app i've paid for!
i love the premise. it seems right with the zeitgeist...

Yeah, the fact that I am so excited about this subject shows that the idea has broken into the mainstream. Me, who, two years ago was thinking about getting rid of his fridge and eating out 100% of the time!

  • 1